You don’t want to miss an opportunity to connect with a potential client. Our Ngage Live Chat operators make sure your firm is available no matter the time or day, but nothing beats the personal touch you or your associates provide. With the Ngage Instant Callback feature, you will immediately be connected with visitors who used the chat feature on your website. Here’s how it works:
- Chat operators will handle a chat conversation as usual, asking open-ended questions, gathering the facts of the visitor’s situation and what their needs are. Operators let visitors know that speaking with someone from your business is the next step.
- You can apply filters to the types of leads you’d like to follow up with immediately. Once the chat is completed, Ngage will determine whether this is a type of call you have selected as a priority.
- Any call that matches your filters will result in an immediate call to your business from Ngage. The phone call will include a prompt letting you know that you have a new prospect, and the visitor’s phone number. You’ll be asked to press any button to connect with the visitor.
- If no one is available, or if a call doesn’t match your filters, you will receive an email with a complete transcript of the chat to review the visitor’s details and requests. Whether your business receives a call or the chat is simply completed, you’ll receive the complete transcript to review the visitor’s request.
- As soon as you press the button, the connection goes through to the visitor and you’re able to continue the conversation and help them with their request or need.
If your business would like to receive calls after every live chat conversation,the Live Transfer feature might be the better fit. This presents the option to be connected with your business during the chat in real time. The best part, neither of these features are an additional cost to your business; both are free of charge.
There are two main benefits of Instant Callback feature as compared to the Live Transfer feature:
- Instant Callback allows you to filter certain keywords. For example, if you are a law firm and only want calls pertaining to DUI matters, Instant Callback allows you to filter for only those types of chats. Live Transfer sends through all calls.
- Instant Callback can be a good option if you are not certain the phone will be answered every time. If you do not answer the call, no problem. The visitor does not know that a call was attempted and they are just awaiting your callback. With Live Transfer, the visitor is placed on hold while we attempt to connect the call in real time, so if you are not able to answer the phone it can create a less than favorable experience for the visitor.
Watch this video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gC8p-EBuyo
Instant Callback allows you to get on the phone immediately so you don’t lose out to the competition. This can mean more clients, and less competition with other businesses because you are striking while the iron is hot.